1. If you have any service requirements during the use of the product, you can call the national unified service hotline (4000699960) of Canroon for service application.
2. After receiving the customer's troubleshooting call, the service engineer can communicate and guide through the phone and give a preliminary solution to the problem;
3. In the case that the problem is not resolved by telephone communication, according to the situation, arrange engineer on-site service or notify the customer to send it to the designated repair point for repair;
4. The customer needs to provide the following information when reporting for repairs: contact person, contact information, contact address, machine model, serial number, fault phenomenon;
5. After the problem is solved, there will be designated follow-up personnel to follow up and maintain the working conditions of the on-site machines to ensure the production efficiency of customers, and at the same time conduct service satisfaction surveys to further improve service quality.